THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING CORKS & CRAYONS 2015
Purple Asparagus and its Board of Directors would like to thank everyone that made this year’s event possible. Thanks to all of the many wonderful individuals and companies that donated to our silent auction: Our host, Momma Cuisine, the chefs that donated their talents and delicious food (see below), all of our event sponsors (see below), our attendees, and all those who couldn’t make it but bid on items on the online silent auction.
If you purchased a raffle ticket, either online before the event or at the event itself, you may have won. Please click here to see if your ticket was a winner. If you purchased your ticket online, we will contact you by email if you were a winner.
Silent Auction Winners
If you were a winning bidder on an item and did not attend the event, or if you won but left early before we closed the auction, we will contact you the week of August 30, 2015.
What an event menu! Everything was delicious! Please support these wonderful establishments that support Purple Asparagus’ nutrition education efforts.
- Trenchermen – Cold “Hot” Fried Chicken, Ranch Mayo, Bread & Butter Pickled Cauliflower
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken – Chocolate Toffee Cocoa Nib Cookies
- de Quay – Mini Javanese Chicken Sate Skewer, Spicy Peanut Sauce, Dutch Slaw
- Big Jones – Short Rib Dumplings with Roasted Tomatoes and Basil
- Farmhouse – Summer Market Vegetable Stromboli, Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup, Nordic Creamery White Cheddar, Basil Salad
- Bar Pastoral – Coppa Tacos (Marisa (Sheep), Pickled Figs, Crispy Potato Skin, Basil Aioli)
- Uncommon Ground – Greenstar Beer
- Marion Street Market – Chorizo and Marcona Almond Stuffed Dates, Bacon Wrapped with a Roasted Red Pepper Coulis
- White Oak Gourmet – Harissa Turkey Skewers and Harissa Carrot Skewers with Smoky Eggplant Sauce
- Floriole – Tomato Panzanella
- Hewn – Cheddar Country Bread, Whole Wheat Country Bread, Butter and Jams
- Katherine Anne Confections – Artisan Truffles and Caramels
- HandCut Foods – HandCut Chicken Sausage on Hewn New England Buns with House Relish
Thank you Momma Cuisine! You are a wonderful host and friend to Purple Asparagus.