Welcome to the 2013 Corks & Crayons
Online Silent Auction
Corks & Crayons is Purple Asparagus’ annual fundraiser. 100% of the proceeds from this auction benefit Purple Asparagus, a not-for-profit that educates children, families, and the community about eating that’s good for the body and the planet. We bring delicious, nutritious hands-on adventures to schools, community organizations, and farmers markets throughout Chicagoland.
- The online auction will end at 12:00 am (Central) on Saturday, August 24, 2013.
- At closing, the highest bid for an item will be carried over to the bid sheets at the Corks & Crayons event held at 4:00 pm on Sunday, August 25, 2013, at the Green Exchange,2545 W. Diversey, Chicago, IL 60647.
- Winning bidders will be notified the week after the event via email.
- Items purchased using the buy-it-now feature on this online silent auction can be picked up at the event, or, once payment has been received, we will work with you to arrange pickup. If you prefer to have your item shipped to you, we will do so at your cost. For questions regarding shipping or to make special arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchases from the silent auction are tax deductible to the extent that the purchase price is higher than the real value of the item. Purple Asparagus’ tax ID number is 20-3000012
- Substitutions or cash redemption of items are not permitted unless otherwise specified.