Support our Curriculum to Educate Children: Delicious Nutritious Adventures
Benefits of Donating:
Purple Asparagus’ flagship program- Delicious Nutritious Adventures- provides interactive and fun nutrition education classes. It is currently in place in numerous Chicago Public Schools and we’re actively seeking new volunteers. However, because of limits on our resources we currently have a wait list If you would like to help bring Delicious Nutritious Adventures to new schools, please support us.
Your donation today will educate children, families and the community about eating that’s good for the body and the planet. Your donation will support our work and bring nutritious hands-on adventures to schools, community organizations and farmers’ markets throughout Chicagoland. Your donation will be spent directly on our programs and will create lasting change.
What your gift can do…
- $5,000 will fund an entire Delicious Nutritious Adventures program at one school for one year
- $1,000 will provide one month’s take home materials for all of our Delicious Nutritious Adventures
- $500 will take nearly 90 children on a Delicious Nutritious Adventure
- $250 will allow us to expand our Delicious Nutritious Adventures curriculum with two new lesson plans
- $100 will provide tasting ingredients for one month’s Delicious Nutritious Adventures for 90 children
- $50 will pay for ingredient costs for one class
- Gifts of any amount are appreciated and support Purple Asparagus’ programming.
Provide a Child with 9 months of Delicious Nutritious Adventures:
One donation of $55 can give a child 9 months of Delicious Nutritious Adventures. This donation directly supports a student’s quest to learn about food that’s good for the body and the planet through our flagship program in public schools across the Chicagoland area.
This is a great opportunity to directly support a child as they embark on Delicious Nutritious Adventures.
Thank you! We’re Grateful for your Support!
For information on sponsoring a program check out our sponsorship opportunities. If you would like to discuss other funding or donation opportunities, please contact Melissa Graham at (312) 906-7622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~Purple Asparagus is a registered 501(c)3 organization~